Friday, December 7, 2007

Leaps in pronunciation

Bala is bala no more! Now bala is "blanket". There was a day in between where Bala was "blankee". The next day "blanket". Rebecca is experiencing a global improvement in pronunciation. It makes me curious as to what biochemical environment is necessary for these leaps forward.
Rebecca seems especially interested in Daddy this week. After no, it is probably the word she has spoken most often lately. I am glad to see him getting all the attention he deserves, as well as some very nice cuddles.
Despite my perfectly justifiable fears, Becca was quite the angel at the ultrasound clinic. She entertained the masses in the reception room with her usual combination of friendliness, exuberance, and chair climbing. She was mistaken for a 3 year old, and I still can't believe she's almost 2. My Mom had her in pigtails today and it was shocking to see how much older she looked.

No comments: