Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hungry = Queasy and Full = Queasy?!

It's a problem... if I don't eat my meals at the same time every day (especially breakfast), I begin to feel really queasy. But by the same token, aften devouring a meal (and I do mean devouring), I also feel queasy because I'm full. I just came home from watching Desperate Housewives with my sister in law. I was incredibly thirsty, so I had a glass of water. There was nothing special about it, except that now, I feel sick to my stomach because I have a belly full of water (it was only one glass!).
I get asked if I have cravings. I don't know quite how to answer that. I've always had cravings. Doesn't everyone? I don't think I am having any weird cravings, although lately I want to consume large volumes of dairy products. But frankly, nothing out of the ordinary. Nor am I experiencing aversions to foods I like or problems with smells.

No comments: