Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Alterations

So... Mom is altering my bridesmaid dress for Anne Marie's wedding. I went over yesterday so that she could stick pins in my tender flesh. Previously, we had determined that a hem job was required, but also that the bodice could be taken in a bit. Well, now it is just a hem job. This makes Mom's life easier, but on some level is a little disturbing to me. Par for the course, I expect.
I am just kicking myself for owning so many pants which are loose in the leg, but fitted through the butt/waist/tummy. I mean, sure, they looked great - but add a few pounds and they're nasty and uncomfortable. Oh well. I can exploit the skirt/dress portions of my wardrobe a little more. This is fairly easy to do now that we are entering summer weather.
If only I could wear my Taekwon-do uniform every day. It is so comfy!
I am beginning to wonder whether I am developing a pregnancy-related aversion to cranberries. It's a little hard to tell, but I am vigilant.
So far, still no barfing, just the nausea. I guess that's good. When I wake up in the morning, I have this nasty nauseated feeling and I am convinced that if I don't eat, I will hurl. So, mornings are dominated by this sense of urgency.
I have yet another medical appointment today. Details to follow.

No comments: