Friday, July 22, 2005

It isn't just my imagination...

There is actually a baby in there somewhere. For a few weeks, there have been moments where I suspected it was moving, but last night, the baby moved in a way that could not possibly be mistaken for anything else. It was a kind of brief fluttery motion like someone flapping their hand - but in the water. I don't know if that really describes it properly. That feeling, plus the general location of it, made me certain. The timing for this experience is also within what could normally be expected for someone at my stage in pregnancy. As usual, Greg is very excited. Unfortunately, at this stage, the motions of the baby are something that only I can experience. They aren't strong enough for him to feel - which makes me feel a little bad. I'd like to share it with him. Oh well - there should be more than enough fun for him at the next ultrasound.

No comments: