Sunday, December 8, 2019

Return of the dino-lover

Hey, everyone! Rebecca here. Last night, we visited this blog for the first time in a while. Though I knew it existed, I didn't know that it had so many posts! To give an introduction, I'm in my early trete and one of my passions is writing. Other than that, I really love drawing, singing, and a few different sports. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is my knack for getting in weird situations, like the time I took the wrong bus, ended up at downtown and met one of my current friends there. I think it would be fun to post things on here and document the mishaps in my life, so it's less of an inside joke with myself, and more like an inside joke with whoever reads these. Maybe it will be a future inside joke with my future self, who knows.

Anyways, I really like writing poetry, so I might end up posting my good poems here when I'm in the mood.

Not too many things have changed since my parents started posting. I'm still dramatic and love dinosaurs, but I have definitely matured since then.

Hope this is enough writing for now!

No comments: