She seemed tired. She was furiously eye-rubbing and blanket-sucking.
I put her down for a nap.
I was myself exhausted.
I fell asleep for 15 minutes until a phone call woke me up.
It was only 15 minutes!
In that time she:
- Moved almost all her furniture to one corner of the room
- Took all the clothes out of her dresser
- Put all her crayons in the vent
- Stripped naked
- Took her poo-filled diaper and smeared it on:
- The floor
- Her clean clothes from her dresser
- Her white blanket
- Her clean bed sheets
- Herself - her chest, her butt and her cheeks
Greg was at work. Supper guests were coming in a matter of hours.
I called my Mom. She came to my rescue.
Thank-you Mom for all your help!!!