Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Success on the toilet front

So today Becca had a little accident on the sofa.  I was a little miffed.  I sent her to the bathroom as I cleaned the mess and told her to strip down and sit on the toilet.

After she had a pee she started to get up and in frustration I told her to sit on the toilet until she pooped as I didn't want her to put on underwear to just have another accident.

I asked her repeatedly to try to poop as I cleaned up.  I was a little more persistent than usual.  She pooped.

She then asked for help wiping up, and then wanted her 'present'.  She has several rewards up on the medicine cabinet above the toilet.  She chose a Tinker Bell story book over Mr. or Mrs. Potato head and a My Little Pony unicorn.

This evening when offered the poster from the Tinker Bell book, Rebecca asked that it be put up in the kitchen beside her potty success chart.  "For poops."

I'm crossing my fingers that this is the start of a trend.

No comments: